Removal After Care
- Please be patient and give the process a fair chance to work. Expect visible and wanted results in 3 to 6 sessions.
- How many sessions needed will depend on how saturated the pigment is, how deep it was implanted and how much needs to be remover for the desired result. In many cases only a percentage of the density needs to be lightened and them re can continue the correction process by color correcting.
- Results cannot be foreseen , predicted or guaranteed.
It is critical to follow all aftercare instructions to prevent complications, scarring and to achieve optimum results. Please read carefully.
1 Keep the area clean: Open to air is best. Oxygen provides faster healing . You should not be touching the area at all unless your hands are exceptionally clean.
2.Do not soak or submerge the area under water: You can shower as normal but keep the area out of the direct shower spray. Shower quickly washing the area last. No hot steamy long showers for 7 days. Try not to let the area stay wet for more than a few seconds. No soaking, swimming, saunas, hot tubs, tanning, or intense exercise.
3. Do not disrupt the scabbing process: All scabbing needs to fall off naturally. If you force or pick a scab off you could possibly cause scarring.
4. Treat Area with TLC: The surrounding area can be cleaned gently right after treatment if needed but treatment area should not get wet for 24 hours after. After 24 hours follow rule #2. Always dab dry. No wash cloth or rubbing with a towel. No creams should be applied.
5. Once the scabbing has naturally fallen off: Apply Vitamin E oil or coconut oil to the area 3 times a day. Resume bathing as normal.